Terms & Conditions
- Customer must be a licensed contractor.
- To purchase products containing R-22, R-410a or other refrigerant, customer must provide a signed “Technician Statement” form and a photocopy of their EPA Certificate to CFM.
- Customer must establish a C.O.D. account by completing and signing CFM’s “Agreement for Commercial Open Account” form. An open account may be established with completed and signed application and upon approval of the credit manager.
- Returns require prior written approval and are subject to a restocking charge.
Open Account: Net 30 days from date of invoice.
C.O.D. Account: Cash or cashiers check on delivery (Note: UPS does not accept cash); if “Agreement for
Commercial Open Account” form is completed and signed, a Company check will be accepted
COD - Credit Card: VISA or MasterCard accepted at point of sale.
A 1% transaction fee will be charged on point of sale credit card charges.
A 3% transaction fee
Standard Freight Policy
Free Freight - Next Day Ground Delivery
Products In Stock
$400 Minimum Order
- Special Order Parts and Equipment, Plus Freight from the Factory
- Job Site Delivery +$50.00
- Delivery area: Northern California* and Western Nevada
- Orders below $400.00 Min. will be charged $50.00 or the actual cost, whichever is lower
*Some counties excluded
(click HERE for the PDF)
Freight Claims/Handling Damaged Products
Products can be damaged in the course of handling and transporting freight. CFM can assist in the filing and processing of damage claims. However, with minor/cosmetic damage, we suggest field repair (paint, panel replacement, etc.) whenever possible, and for non-repairable minor damage, we would prefer to offer a discount as settlement; savings could be passed on to the consumer.
Consignees must always thoroughly inspect all freight at the time of delivery, and note all damage on the freight bill at this time — before signing. In the absence of a receiving clerk, our Preferred Vendor Carriers’ drivers can assist with inspections; however, consignee’s employee must sign the freight bill.
Terms updated as of January 17, 2019